Summer is approaching, and so will the demand for power backup solutions. Before the summer season arrives, homeowners and business owners prepare to install energy storage that provides 3-4 hours of backup power to run essential equipment such as air conditioners, coolers, refrigerators, fans, lights, laptops, and the Internet. Inverter batteries are one of the most popular purchases for your home and business, as they provide a comfortable environment that boosts productivity. The major question is whether or not you should invest in a typical inverter battery. I believe the outcome will be 50/50.
As a result, we’d like to call your attention to a cutting-edge energy storage solution that has an attractive appearance, a long lifespan, and takes up less space.
Lithium Battery CAML100 Ah / 48V – 5kWh
Lithium-ion, lead acid, nickel-based, and flow batteries are the four types of batteries that can be utilised in solar inverters. Lithium-ion, on the other hand, is the greatest alternative because it has a high energy density, has light weight, and is experiencing considerable cost reductions. Fast charging, portability, long life, safety, maintenance-free operation, and so on are some of the other benefits. The portable electronics business has been dramatically transformed by lithium batteries.
- On/Off Battery MCB Protection – The battery comes with an MCB Protector that is simple to turn on and off. When grid electricity is available, the inverter bypasses.
- Heavy Duty Terminals – These lithium batteries have a long life and are sturdy and maintenance free.
- Handles — Lithium batteries are lightweight and portable, and this one has handles for convenient transport.
- SOC (State of Charge) – The lithium battery has four led indicators that show the battery’s charge level and notify you if it’s low.
- Alarm– The battery also sounds an alarm if there is a problem, such as overcharging, high temperature, or a bad connection.
- Run – It displays Run when everything is in working order and the battery is fully charged.
- Paraller Communication (RS232)
- RS485 – LAN Cable Battery Status Monitoring
- Heat dissipation fan – The battery comes with a heat dissipation fan.
- The temperature is 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Physique – It has a sturdy and powerful body.
- Weight – It weighs between 35 and 40 kg.
Solar Inverter – MPPT Solar Inverter – 5 KW
A solar inverter can be used to charge lithium batteries both at home and in the office. In fact, due to space constraints, lithium batteries are increasingly being used in commercial settings. The Reliance Tower, for example, is powered by lithium batteries. Lithium is the future’s technology. It is extremely scalable in the residential space. For home storage, more batteries can be added to the inverter. When you install a solar system on your home, you become your own energy generator. Adding storage to it reduces your reliance on the grid even further.
1. Power Source – The inverter can be powered by a battery, the grid, or the sun.
2. Technology – It’s an MPPT solar inverter, which means it has an MPPT controller built in. It is usually a superior option because it charges the battery more quickly.
3. Weight – It is approximately 5 kg in weight.
4. Heat dissipation fan – The inverter comes with a heat dissipation fan.
Solar inverters are essential components of a solar system because solar energy cannot be used directly to power electrical equipment. For a solar inverter to provide an uninterrupted power supply, batteries are required. They’re required for power backup as well as storage and maximum utilisation of the sun’s unlimited energy. Lithium batteries are ideal for solar systems due to their multiple benefits, and they work well with solar inverters as technology improves and prices fall.